Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products listed on our website myrevuk.com to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from our site.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. myrevuk.com is a site operated by Step Up Retail LTD (“We’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04385336 and with our registered office at 16-17 Midgate, Peterborough, PE1 1TB. Our UK VAT number is 114 275 103. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We only accept orders from individuals in the UK, European Economic Area ("EEA") (the "Serviced Countries") USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and United Arab Emirates.
Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old; and,
- You are resident in one of the Serviced Countries.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when We send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full in accordance.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the product(s) to us in accordance with ourReturns Policy.
- The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch We have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products that may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
- When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
- If you are contracting as a consumer in the UK or the EEA, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 calendar days ("the Cancellation Period").
- In the case of an order for a single Product, the Cancellation Period begins on the day after you received the Product.
- In the case of an order for multiple Products, the Cancellation Period begins on the day after you received the last Product in your order (provided the Products are delivered on different dates). If the Products are all delivered on the same day, the Cancellation Period begins from the day after the Products are delivered.
- In order to cancel your contract within the Cancellation Period, please notify us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if your order has already been processed, we may not be able to stop the items from being sent to you so you will still need to return all the product(s) that were purchased on your order. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use or wear them.
- Please see ourReturns Policyfor information on how to return items and receive a refund if you have cancelled your contract.
YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUND
- If you are contracting as a consumer in the UK or the EEA and cancel your order within the Cancellation Period you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product(s) within 14 days ("the Refund Period").
- The Refund Period starts from the day after We receive the Products back from you.
- Please note we can deduct from your refund for damage or wear and tear where you have used (or excessively handled) the Products and this results in the value of the Products being diminished.
- We refer you to our Returns Policy for more information on how to claim a refund.
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
1. Your order will be fulfilled and dispatched within 48 hours from receiving full payment.
- In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 calendar days after the day on which a Contract is entered into.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include UK VAT, when necessary, but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
- Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders that We have already accepted.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, We will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a miss-pricing.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with VISA, VISA DEBIT, MASTERCARD, SOLO, MAESTRO, ELECTRON and LASER CARD. We also accept payments via PAYPAL.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- If We do not deliver or if the Products We deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to:
1.1. Make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
1.2. Replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective; or
1.3. Refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question.
- We shall have no liability to you for any consequential, special or indirect losses including without limit loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings damage to or loss of goodwill, reputation or data.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, our total aggregate liability to you under and/or arising in relation to this contract shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Products.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or any liability which is due to our fraud or any other liability which We are not permitted to exclude or limit as a matter of law.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit your statutory rights.
- A person who is not a party to this Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Contract.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us absolutely.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Step Up Retail LTD, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your breach of these terms and conditions, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
1 All notices given by you to us must be given to us at email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in ‘Written Communications’ above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, which such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
2.1. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
2.2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
2.3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
2.4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
2.5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
2.6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If We fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 13 above.
- If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of the Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which We may decide.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if We notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
LAW AND JURISDICTION
21.1. These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to Step Up Retail LTD, 16/17 Midgate, Peterborough, Cambs, PE1 1TB.
PROMOTION CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Official My RevUK promotion codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from myrevuk.com. To utilise your promotion code, click the "redeem a promotion code" button on the order summary page and enter the specific code.
Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, are not transferable and are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers. There is no cash alternative. Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of myrevuk.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
Promotion codes are only valid on myrevuk.com for payments made by residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland in Sterling, where enabled, Euros, or US dollars. Payment by Euros or US dollars can be enabled by selecting the appropriate initial in the currency selection menu in the top right-hand corner on the homepage.
Goods are supplied subject to our terms and conditions.
If you place an order using a promotion code for free delivery, but you return any item purchased as part of that order and as a result the value of your order falls below the free delivery threshold, we may make a deduction from you for the delivery charge that would have been payable had you not used the promotion code. This means that your refund for the returned item may be reduced by the amount of the original delivery charge you would have had to pay if your order had been below our free delivery threshold when it was first placed. We will not deduct any amount from your refund if the refund is due to our error or if the returned item is faulty or damaged.